Five members of a single family fall ill after consuming toxic mushroom

0
27

Bhojpur, June 29: Five members of a single family have taken ill after consuming poisonous mushroom at Siddheshwor-4 in the district on Tuesday.
Of the victims—Sabitra Khadka and her children Urmila, Pabitra, Bishal and Himal—the children returned home after treatment at the District Hospital while Sabitra was referred to Dharan-based B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, police said.
The victims had eaten poisonous mushroom grown in their garden, local people said. RSS

Sabkura Network's Related Posts.

Leave a Reply