Rajbiraj, July 10: A fire broke out at Laxmanpatti locality of Kanchnapur Municipality – 10 in Saptari last night inflicting a damage worth of around one million rupees.
The fire started from Mangal Chaudhary’s cowshed and engulfed his three houses and three other houses belonging to neighbour Rajendra Chaudhary, Area Police Office, Kanchanpur said.
The fire spread from a natural mosquito repellent. The fire destroyed food, clothes, kitchen ware and cash and kind worth Rs 1 million, Inspector Gaurav Mahat said. The fire was brought under control by locals and the police. RSS